Just for Laughs



Advertisement
Two businessman talking to each other.
Man 1: Do you know about newspaper advertisement whether it really works or not?
Man 2: It really works. Cause last week I advertised in newspaper that I need a night guard for my store. And that night my store was stolen!


Father and son
A dad is talking to his little son.
Dad: What you do when I become angry with you?
Son: Actually I go to the toilet, dad.
Dad: Toilet? Why?
Son: I just clean the toilet.
Dad: That’s strange. Why do you do that?
Son: I just use your toothbrush to clean the toilet!

Marriage proposal
.A young boy have come to meet a man saying that he wants to marry her daughter.
Father: What do you do?
Boy: I do robbery, stealing, murder etc.
Father: But that’s are all the negative activity. Is there any positive thing that you have?
Boy: Oh, yes sir. I am HIV positive.

Comb
A man goes to a shop and ask the salesman for a comb.
Salesman: Good evening sir. How can I help you?
Man: One of my comb’s teeth has just broken. So I need to buy a comb.
Salesman: But that’s just one teeth, sir. You have the rest of them.
Man: Not actually. Because that was the last teeth in the comb.


Mother and Son
Mother: Son, there were some sweets in the freeze for guests. But now there are only two. I am sure it was you.
Son: Sorry mother, I didn’t see the rest of the two because of the load shedding.

Doctor
Doctor and patient are talking together-
Doctor: Analyzing your physical condition I have found that you have food poisoning. So you need to take one cup of hot water every morning.
Patient: I drink that every day! But my wife called it tea.

Matchmaker
Matchmaker talking with a client-
Matchmaker : The girl that I am suggesting for your son is very sweet.
Client: Then this wedding should not be happened.
Matchmaker: Why?
Client: My son has diabetes.

Husband and Wife
Husband and wife talking-
Wife: Wouldn’t you cry for me if I die?
Husband: Of course dear.
Wife: I don’t believe you.
Husband: Okay, then take my test now.

No comments:

Post a Comment